Launched in Bahrain in November of 2019, Calo is on a mission to make healthy easy. We’re a team of dedicated people driving this mission by providing better, faster, and cheaper ways to access food through technology.
To function as the driver for Calo. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner while ensuring cleanliness, hygiene, and maintenance of the vehicle. The successful candidate will Safely drive company staff from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Ensure cleanliness, hygiene, and maintenance of the vehicle at all times and schedule for regular car servicing
- Drive with safety as a priority
- Abide by all traffic regulations, laws, and ordinances while driving
- Any other ad-hoc assignments or project as when required by the CEO
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Safely transporting company staff from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid fines.
Knowledge and competency
- Candidate must possess a valid Driving license
- Previous experience as a personal driver
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Familiar with Bahrain and KSA roads.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Clean traffic records and good driving skills
- At least 4 years driving experience
- Willing to work overtime/weekends
- A polite and professional disposition
- Punctual & Good time management
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Must be a proficient communicator in English
- Pleasant personality