Launched in Bahrain in November of 2019, Calo is on a mission to make healthy easy. We’re a team of dedicated people driving this mission by providing better, faster, and cheaper ways to access food through technology.
To function as the Kitchen Administrator at Calo to coordinate, oversee and perform administrative support for the Head Chef and serve as the primary point of operational and administrative contact. The successful candidate will enable smooth communication between all parties by ensuring accurate and timely transmission of information while developing and managing all culinary staff records..
- The candidate will be responsible for printing recipes, filling up forms, pulling data from the dashboard and reporting summary to the head chef.
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases
- Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
- Creating kitchen meeting reports (weekly)
- Daily wastage sheet (Plus inputting it on the KDS)
- Compile, copy, sort, file and cross-check records of Kitchen activities .
- Assist Team in printing the recipes, guidelines, and daily tasks.
- Assist the stewarding team with paper work.
- Assist and maintain the leave records for Culinary and Stewarding teams.
- Maintaining and updating the data.
- Maintaining and informing chefs regarding maintenance work that needs to be done.
- Follow up with Chefs regarding the expiry dates of items and updating it into systems.
- Ensures prompt completion and delivery of documents and correspondence
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative roles; in the hospitality industry is an advantage.
- Must be a proficient communicator in English
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Experience in large fast food chains is highly desirable
- Able to communicate in multiple languages is a plus
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite programs
- Must be currently present in Dubai
- Strong communicator
- Pleasant personality and able to lead with empathy and patience.