Launched in Bahrain in November of 2019, Calo is on a mission to make healthy easy. We’re a team of dedicated people driving this mission by providing better, faster, and cheaper ways to access food through technology.
We are looking for an experienced maintenance officer to manage the maintenance in our facilities, ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations. The ideal candidate will encompass multiple disciplines to ensure functionality, comfort, safety and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology, while ensuring that the workspaces are safe, comfortable, productive and sustainable. The goal is to ensure that facilities are in a good and safe condition at all times.
- Responsible for maintenance requests from all sections.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocates work accordingly.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance.
- Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations).
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- Collaborates with the engineering team to establish requirements and execute the full sourcing process to meet the defined technical scope of projects.
- Has a solid understanding of spare parts and their supplier.
- Work closely with Operations team, Automation team, and Supply chain teams to enable fast execution of assets/ spare parts procurement decisions.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness.
- Supervise the projects and all maintenance activities.
- Plan and track the preventive maintenance schedule.
- Knowledge of machine life and when to replace machinery.
- Must have had a minimum of 3 years of previous proven experience as a maintenance officer or similar position.
- Familiar with plumbing concepts.
- Focuses on increasing productivity through introducing smart equipment to decrease manual work.
- Experience with maintaining electrical concepts such as wiring, cables, breakers, walk-in chillers.
- Solid HVAC, civil, mechanical ,and electrical working knowledge.
- Has a strong background with kitchen machines and equipment.
- A knack for negotiation and networking.
- Ability to gather and analyze data.
- Solid judgment along with decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Must be located in KSA.
- Leadership and team working skills.