HR intern (Tamheer program)
Launched in Bahrain in November of 2019, Calo is on a mission to make healthy easy. We’re a team of dedicated people driving this mission by providing better, faster, and cheaper ways to access food through technology.
A Human Resources (HR) Officer is responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including orientation and training new staff members. They also assist with payroll management, so employees receive their paychecks on time.
- Pre-boarding and onboarding management of new employees (issuing visas, contracts, collecting documentation, and orientation)
- Recruitment of new roles and collaborating with recruitment agencies
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees
- Implementing staff development plans in collaboration with the KSA headquarters
- Orienting new employees and training existing employees
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment
- Monitoring employee performance and providing growth oriented feedback
- Supporting the operations manager and production manager in managing people resource
- A bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, business administration, or similar.
- Good knowledge of KSA’s labor law
- Pleasant and people oriented
- The ability to communicate well in English
- Eligible to Tamheer program